AMS manages nautical charts and publications, and provides new / updated items quickly and reliably.
TMSA (Tanker Management and Self Assessment - OCIMF) specifies the necessity and usefulness of this service.
It is also effective in compliance with ISM Code.
- Merit1You can also arrange UPDATE DVD / CDs for electronic nautical charts at the same time of AMS provisions.
- Merit2By purchasing the updated nautical charts and publications in AMS contract, you can update and manage the onboard list of each vessel easily.
- Merit3AMS contract reduces management trouble, helping vessels a lot.
- Merit4CORNES database keeps all the delivery records.
Using only one supplier prevents duplication and unnecessary orders for each vessel.
- Merit5By using only one supplier, the tracking of annual expenses becomes much easier.
- *AMS service manages various charts and publications as follows.
- BA, AUS, NZ, CANADA, US, JAPAN
- BA, US, JAPAN, IMO, ICS, OCIMF, SITTO, ISF, ITU, Shipping Guide, Brown, Nautical Institute, etc...
- *Next day delivery is available for domestic and the major cities of USA/ASIA with lower shipping price. Please ask us delivery date for other destinations.
- *AMS certificate is issued every year.